Tuesday, February 06, 2007

All-y-all-y-in-come-free!

Rumour has it that the Challenge is getting teammates! Whoohoo you people!

The daily bike commuter, Jack aka "The Musicman", along with a couple of other unconfirmed names, such as John "The Veep", Kelly "Middle Gear" and Ty "The Tri" will be joining the Challenge on the bike portion. Sources tell me more are out there! This is great news!

To all who are considering I say do join us in this TEAM EFFORT!!! You don't have to be as insane as me, but the bike ride will be manageble for most riders and you can pedal as fast or as slow as you need to get to the finish line--everyone takes 1st place in my eyes.

The VMS "Donatimator" tells me that we'll add teammates up on our website as they are confirmed. Pledge them on will ya!

And speaking of which: $1995.10 in pledges recieved so far! That's just awesome. You've met my match and our children now will benefit from another $3,495.10 that goes towards helping making VMS the outstanding school it is for our children today. Thank you!

No comments: